Cleared AV Technician
Job Title: Entry Level AV Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA(Full Time Travel)
Security Clearance: Secret
Our client is a leading provider of consulting, implementation and support services for commercial and military projects. Their dedicated engineers have aligned themselves with key technologies which have allowed them to become a leading integrator of advanced communication technologies. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
The AV Technician will build and implement solutions that are customized to meet an organization’s needs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation, testing, and troubleshooting of AV systems which includes displays, projectors, video conferencing equipment, control systems, etc.
- Pull, Terminate, and test Cat 5/6 cables
- Hang and install T.V.'s and projectors
- Provide Quick Reference Guides (brief user instruction set) for control systems
- At least 1 years of low voltage cabling experience
- Video Wall setup and configuration
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!