Cleared AV Progammer
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Job Title: Cleared AV Programmer
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Security Clearance: Secret
Our client is a leading provider of consulting, implementation and support services. Their dedicated engineers have aligned themselves with key technologies which have allowed them to become a leading integrator of advanced communication technologies. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar Technologies has an opportunity to join our client as a Audio-Visual (AV) Programmer. AV Programmer create and modify control system software for AV Systems by converting requirements into a functional user interface and control code.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret AV systems drawings, gather programming requirements, and produce new modules and interfaces
- Provide control system design and review audio visual design
- Create technical standards, processes, procedures, and programming-related documentation
- Provide Crestron programming and technical direction to project team when needed
- Perform commissioning and acceptance testing of Crestron code
- Test integrated systems and perform troubleshooting as needed
- Demonstrate completed system to client
- Create end-user and programming-related documentation
- Maintain and update programming and code in installed systems
- Maintain control code in version control repository
- Proficient with test and calibration equipment, in programming languages, in uploading and downloading software in embedded systems, and in control system design for Crestron systems
- 7 Years’ experience programming advanced Crestron control systems for complete audio visual room solutions in DoD environments
- Solid communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to diagnose and test complex system problems
- Advanced computer skills for the design, configuration, optimization, and operations of AV equipment
- Energized self-starter capable of working and thinking independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Understanding of DSP programming, computer networking and troubleshooting
- Exceptional organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- CTS (Certified Technology Specialist)
- Creston Certified Programmer
- Minimum Active Secret DoD Clearance Level
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!