Class VII Fork Lift Operator
Port Hueneme, California
Job Title: Class VII Forklift Operator
Location: Port Hueneme, CA
Cert: Forklift cert required
- Handle material movement as directed by onsite supervision.
- Cover flat racks with large tarps, and straps.
- Haul and move trash as needed, clean the yard using basic hand tools, brooms, shovels etc.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner moving material in and out of shipping containers
- Operate basic hand tools to install wood blocking inside containers, build basic wood crates
- Conform to safety and wear required PPE: High visibility vest/ shirt, safety toe shoes, safety glasses etc.
- Need to bring their own safety toe boots/ shoes, we can provide vests, glasses and gloves.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.