Cell Tower Tech
Central Florida, Florida
Title: Cell Tower Tech (2)
Location: Florida / GA Locations
Start: July 11
Duration: 6m to possible hire
SoW: Travel throughout Florida/ GA performing T-Mobil / Ericsson swaps
Required Skills As a Tower Technician III:
• Climbing and working on communications towers for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment performs tower maintenance under close supervision.
• The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
• Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment, and
working on or near energized lines and equipment.
• The ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load.
• Analyzing situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
• Following instructions accurately and complete assigned course of action.
• Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner.
• Act as a team lead and mentor to less experienced Tower Technicians.
• Must have the ability to travel extensively within assigned region.
• Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of 4 years of industry experience.
• Successfully completed the MNS Tower Technician Training Program.
• Applicant/Employee weight and tools combined may not exceed 280-pound weight limit as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
• Applicant/Employee waist circumference must not exceed 60 inches measured at the navel as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
• Working knowledge of basic hand tools, mechanical equipment, and electro-mechanical equipment.
• Possession of a valid driver license.
Per Diem provided
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!