Cell Tower Inventory Tech
St. Petersburg , Florida
Title: Cell Tower Inventory Technician
Location: Various Cell Tower Locations
Duration: 6m to hire (could be hired on sooner)
Start Date: Feb 7
Ideal Candidate will live in KY, but open to Central or S. East US.
Scope of work: Tracking equipment inventory within Cell Tower CO’s around the country, supporting Tier-1 Carriers (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobil..). Training Provided.
· Maintain a working knowledge of current client software and data collection tools.
· Inventoried items shall include hard wire, plugs and/or spare components as specified by the contract with the client.
· Maintain inventory scan file to insure both accuracy and completeness.
· While engaged in inventory or related activity on the client premise observe and act in accordance with all client and customer safety and operational requirements, including requirements for static discharge control and any related standards constructed to avoid any service outage while conducting the inventory.
· Complete all job and safety related training in the time frames specified, including all related documentation.
· Make contacts with local customer personnel in advance of all scheduled inventories to insure site preparedness and clarification of all identification and access requirements.
· Maintain close contact with the assigned project manager and report any unusual occurrences or equipment issues in a timely manner and cooperate as needed to resolve such issues.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
**Must have telecommunications experience and be familiar with central office equipment.
Should also have a 4×4 (four wheel drive) with storage space to access cell site locations and for “equipment returns”.
· A general working knowledge of all telecom equipment types, including but not limited to: switches, transport equipment and mobility equipment. Five to ten years’ experience preferred.
· Must have basic computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel and Word.
· Must be a self-starter, accepting of responsibility and willing to work independently.
· Must possess good people skills and the ability to coordinate with a broad spectrum of client personnel.
· Must be willing to travel at least 75 percent of the year, including periods of 3 to 8 weeks.
· Must be willing to work flexible work schedules.
· Lift up to 50 lbs
· Must be willing to work in all weather conditions.
· Must have reliable transportation for regional travel.
· Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Must be willing to multitask, able to adapt to changing environments and willing to learn.
· Must possess good organizational and analytical skills.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Contact: Anistar Technologies