Washington, District Of Columbia
Day shift 40 hrs per week
Active Secret clearance with the ability to be cleared at Top Secret level
Responsible for design and oversight of the installation of telecommunications infrastructure, equipment, and facilities, such as complex electronic switching systems and cable, wireless and fiber optic telephone facilities. Creates and maintains AutoCAD drawing records, including all deliverable drawings. Coordinates with all Government entities to ensure the latest drawing are captured and available. Ensures that Industry and Agencies standards are met.
- Develop engineering drawings, using computer-based drawing packages for site plans and Telecommunication Infrastructure Designer projects.
- Maintains all current records of capacity and capability for the outside/ inside cable plant and assists in planning future expansions.
- Develop and implement cable management database, track databases to ensure accuracy, remove drop box numbers from appropriate database(s) when drop boxes are, physically removed from the plant.
- Assign cable names and track cable resources, consolidate other sources of cable documentation into one formal database.
- Create and coordinate projects to allocate or retrieve resources, develop, implement, and maintain procedures, and contribute to process development.
- Document work performed (including issues) in ticket workflow log prior to closing the ticket or transitioning work to another team.
- Two (2) years’ experience and an Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Telecommunications, or other related technical discipline or Three (3) years of experience.
- Three (3) years of experience in drafting solutions for Federal Agencies.
- Demonstrated communications skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computer AutoCAD & Visio drafting software used to design Telecom networks.
- Drafting certification with any computer aided drafting software
- Direct work onsite with a Govt. Agency
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.