Title: Low Voltage CAD Drafter
Location: Austin, TX
• Work with the Sales and Technical staff to interpret project specifications and drawings, determining system layout for CAD drawings.
• Have proficient knowledge in the use of AutoCAD (or similar) for the purpose of drafting and application of access control, CCTV and security systems.
• Have proficient knowledge of the product lines
• Perform to a professional standard for accurate, neat, error free work, as determined by the department manager.
• Complete requests in accordance with sound business practices and general corporate policies.
• Review individual drawings to ensure completeness and accuracy of work performed.
• Understand and utilize company-drafting procedures.
• Actively participate in personal and professional development and maintain knowledge of current and new technologies that the company offers.
• Promote a team environment, assisting other Design Engineers/drafters with their projects.
• Performs other related duties as needed
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!