Moncks Corner, South Carolina
Job Title: Construction Laborers
Location: Moncks Corner, SC
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the commercial communications industry, offering a professional level of telecommunications expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking Construction Laborers for a long-term opportunity to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types low voltage wiring and devices in a commercial construction environment.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Laborers MUST have experience working construction and manual labor positions. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision. Candidates must be able to follow directions well, and must be able to work 40-60 hours a week if needed.
- Performs all work in safe and efficient manner.
- Performs various skilled and semi-skilled manual labor tasks.
- Must have 6+ months of experience working in a commercial environment.
- Must be able to pull telecommunications cabling in a construction setting
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.