Cable Technician Overseas
Zutendaal, Limburg Province
Title: Technician Overseas
Length: 3 month Contract
Location: Zutendaal, Belgium
Clearance Required: Secret
Hours: 40 + hours / week. Varies by job site.
Travel: Flight paid for to and from Germany.
Lodging: Housing will be covered
Per Diem: Reimbursed
Car: Must be able to rent car in Belgium. You will be reimbursed.
Phone: Will not be paying for phone but will help setup phone if assistance is needed.
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling and electrical expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Commercial Electrician to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of electrical cables and UPS.
Scope of Work:
- Commercial work pulling wire, running cable on cable tray
- Pull and terminate CAT5 and CAT6 cable
- Installing and replacing rack mounted UPS
- Installing and replacing building sized UPS
- Rough and trim for large existing and gutted commercial projects.
- Cable Technicians need to have 5+ years of commercial experience.
- Maintain an Active Secret Clearance
- Strong work ethic, able to follow direction of site lead.
- Must be comfortable working outside in freezing temps during winter.
- Perform trenching & excavating duties.
- Saw, drill, cut, & grind as directed.
- Assist in pulling wire or rough in and staging material.
- Install boxes and mc cable.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Must possess working knowledge of National Electrical Codes.
- Perform all clean up tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently after given job details.
- Please send the following questions over with the candidate for review.
- Basic Hand tools (screw drivers, snips, punch down, wire stripers, pliers, etc)
- Full PPE (hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses, work boots, etc)
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Contact: Anistar Technologies