Title: Travel Cable Technician
Location: Roanoke, VA
Company Summary: Nationwide low voltage installation company is in need of a commercial low voltage technician.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Installation of Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, and Fiber Optic low voltage cable
- Pulling and routing Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, and Fiber in new and existing commercial environments.
- Pulling cable, fire stopping, and termination including organizing, dressing, and labeling cables to industry standards.
- Installation of support structures such as ladders, racks, and J-hooks & complete closet build-outs.
- Analysis of existing infrastructure, cabling bids and specifications
- Fiber Optic splicing & termination experience a must.
- The technician will work with multiple aspects of the cable installation process including OSP, ISP, rack, stack, patch, pathway construction, rough-in, routing, Telecommunication Room build-out, cable terminations, labeling, and grounding.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be comfortable working from boom/scissor lifts
- Must be able to travel statewide for 2-3 weeks at a time
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!