Job Title: Cable Technician
Location: Pooler, GA
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking experienced Structured Cable Technicians for a long term project to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables as well as security/access control equipment.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
Technicians MUST have experience working with various cables that include, but are not limited to: twisted pair, coax, Category 5, Category 6, single and multi-mode fiber optic cables. Cable installation includes: pulling, placement, terminating, testing, and labeling. BICSI cert (current or past) a plus, but not needed. IDF/MDF, rack install, fiber termination and testing experience a plus. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Pulling and routing CAT5 or CAT6 cable in a new construction and existing structure commercial environment
- Terminating data jacks
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Building out cable closets (MDF/IDFs)
- Read blue prints and communicate them to team members
Basic scope of work includes:
- Pulling, routing, installing and terminating structured cabling infrastructure in a commercial environment.
- 5+ years’ experience installing and servicing voice and data systems in a commercial environment.
- Ownership of basic telecom tools: Punch down, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Working off Boom and Scissor Lifts.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!