Seattle , Washington
Job Title: Low Voltage Technicians
Location: Seattle, WA
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Cable Technicians for a long term contract opportunity to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables.
- Pulling, testing, and termination of Cat 6 cable
- Build out MDF/IDFs
- Installation of Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Install J Hooks, D-rings, cable tray, and other cable supports
- Running fiber optic cable
- Reading blue prints
- 1+ years of experience in commercial cabling.
- Experience pulling and terminating cables.
- Ability to climb ladders and insert cable in Access Points.
- Must be comfortable working from boom/scissor lifts at 40+ feet
About Us At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies