Title: Cable Technician (4)
Location: Tampa FL (two different locations)
Start: April 27
Duration: 6months (could go longer)
- Willing to take direction
- Safety – First project
- Need to be able to work on Lifts up to 40ft
- Lift/ Fall Certified (must be complete prior to starting)
- Able to lift 50lbs daily
- Up and down a ladder everyday with no issues
Tools: Screw drivers (Phillips head, flat head), punch down tool, snips, screw gun for face plate installation.
PPE: Full PPE needed. Hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe boots. Face mask as needed.
Scope of work:
- Working in new construction and existing construction
- Pulling and routing CAT6a cable in existing structure commercial environment
- Installing Wireless Access points in existing structure commercial environment
- Terminating data jacks
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Must be comfortable working off lifts (scissor and boom lifts) working 40+ Ft
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!