Job Title: Cable Technician
Location: Portland, OR – Must be open to in-state travel
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Cable Technicians for a long term contract opportunity to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables.
- Pulling, testing, and termination of Cat 6 cable
- Termination of multi mode fiber
- Building out MDF/IDFs
- Installation of Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Install J Hooks, D-rings, cable tray, and other cable supports
- Running fiber optic cable
- High volume cable dressing
- Reading blue prints
- 2+ years’ experience in organizing and supervising structured cable systems and Inside Plant (ISP) installations and site surveys
- Experience working from design plans and specifications and possess the ability to meet scheduled deadlines for completion of project(s)
- Must be comfortable working day shift and night shift
- Ability to climb ladders and insert cable in Access Points.
- Able to work from boom/scissor lifts
- Must be available to travel in-state (hotel/per diem/drive time/mileage provided)
- Must hold an active LEA/LEB license
About Us At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies