Job Title: Cable Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Cable Technicians for a long term contract opportunity to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables.
The ideal candidate will under general supervision, maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and must possess the following:
Technicians with exposure on working with various cables that include but are not limited to: twisted pair, coax, CAT-5, CAT-6, single & multi mode fiber optic cables. Cable installation includes: pulling, placement, termination, testing, and labeling. Knowledge of Telecom systems, TCP/IP networks, CCTV security, access control & wireless solutions. BICSI cert (current or past) a plus but not needed. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Pulling, testing, and termination of Cat 6 cable
- Build out MDF/IDFs
- Installation of Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Install J Hooks, D-rings, cable tray, and other cable supports
- Running fiber optic cable
- MAC work
- Reading blue prints
- 2+ years of experience in commercial cabling.
- Experience pulling and terminating cables.
- Ability to climb ladders and insert cable in Access Points.
- Able to work from boom/scissor lifts
- Must be comfortable with 3-4 weeks of travel at a time.
- Must have your own reliable vehicle (mileage/drive time provided)
About Us At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies