Title: Cable Technician (2)
Location: Hialeah FL
Start: Oct. 5
Duration: 3 months – could go longer
Scope of work: Pulling, routing, installing and terminating structured cabling and access points
Screw drivers (Phillips head, flat head), punch down tool, snips, screw gun for face plate installation.
Full PPE needed. Hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe boots
Clean pair of jeans no rips or holes in them, a plan solid colored t shirt they will be given shirts by the company.
- Must be able to do closet work.
- Working in new construction and existing construction
- Pulling and routing CAT6a cable in existing structure commercial environment
- Installing Wireless Access points in existing structure commercial environment
- Terminating data jacks
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Must be comfortable working off lifts (scissor and boom lifts)
- 4+ years experience installing voice and data systems in a commercial environment.
- Ownership of basic telecom tools: Punch down, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards.
- Be able to work 7am Mon-Friday. Attendance is key
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!