Job Title: Construction Laborer
Location: Hermiston, OR
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking General Laborers for a long term opportunity to provide assistance with the installation of low voltage cabling for commercial properties.
- Low voltage – running and pulling new cat 6 cables in a new construction commercial environment
- Installation of new cabling supports – cable tray, ladder rack, J-hooks, D-rings, etc.
- Must be able to follow directions and learn
- Must have prior commercial new construction experience
- Must be able to work with a large team
• Ability to climb up and down ladders.
• Must have own work boots and reliable transportation.
• Must be able to work 10 hour shifts – some weekend work
• Must be able to obtain some basic tools for the job
• Must be willing to take a 10 hour construction safety course before getting started
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!