Fayetteville, North Carolina
Job Title: Field Technician
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Bench Technician to perform all activities associated with handling repairs and programming of mobile and portable two-way radios and pagers.
- Troubleshoot and repair or replace defective mobile and portable radios and pagers
- Program new radios and assist customers with codeplug creation
- Ensure customer satisfaction on each service visit
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Install mobiles and assist service technicians with drive-in customers
- Troubleshoot portables, pagers, and mobiles down to the component level and replace defective parts
- Discuss equipment operation and concerns with customer personnel to determine a repair schedule
- Assist Sales Personnel with equipment selections, quotes, and programming
- Maintain a professional attitude while working with the customer, fellow employees, and management personnel
- Follow safe work procedures when handling high voltage equipment and various hand/power tools
- Other duties as assigned by management
- A minimum of 1 year as a two-way radio bench technician and a two year technical degree or equivalent military training
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- CETa Certified Electronics Technician Certification (minimum level Associate)
Skills and attributes:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Intermediate level knowledge of computers, audio, RF, and electronic circuits found in communications equipment
- Proficient in soldering
- Familiar and capable to use a service monitor, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, multimeter, frequency counter, and watt meter
- Be able to lift heavy items in all types of weather conditions
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!