Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Job Title: Avaya Engineer
Location: Oak Ridge, TN
The Avaya Engineer reports directly to the Engineering Manager and is responsible for the advanced programming and maintenance of switching, data communications, and peripheral equipment associated with the Avaya Aura Communication Manager.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Database provisioning, application provisioning, routing provisioning and alarm clearing.
- Programming, troubleshooting, upgrading, and administering multiple vendor systems and any ancillary systems
- Development of system and infrastructure related documentation, including Configuration Management related documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Engineering, design and implementation of complex unified communication solutions and upgrades at various facilities throughout the Oak Ridge Reservation
- Maintain systems and their applications, to include any ancillary systems
- Coordinate, installing, testing, and troubleshooting of transmission facilities (OC48, T3, T1 PRI, SIP and DS0).
- Ensure quality customer service
- Provide support to a varied user community
- Update daily logs with site specific information
- Compose clear and concise reports for customer documentation, Standard Operating Procedures, etc.
- Coordinate with site specific Technical Points of Contact (POC), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) engineering and sales representatives and Engineering and Project Management resources to facilitate the engineering, design and implementation of complex unified communications solutions.
- Resolve complex system incidents, upgrades, maintenance tasks, modifying Contact Center scripts, build voice application menu services and complex call arrangements on the systems listed:
o Avaya Communication Manager 8300E Server
o Avaya Aura Contact Center Elite
o Avaya Session Manager
o Avaya System Manager
o Avaya Aura Conferencing
o Avaya Aura Messaging,
o Avaya Communicator Mobility
o Avaya Communicator
o Avaya one-X®
o Client Enablement Services (CES)
o Enterprise Survivable Servers (ESS)
o SAL Gateway
o High Availability AES servers
o G-450 Gateway
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.