Job Title: AV Technician
Location: Sterling, VA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience installing a/v equipment in commercial environments, rack fabrication, electromechanical installation, and systems check out.
- Installation, configuration, integration and test of videoconferencing, audiovisual equipment (video conference, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, document cameras, streaming technologies, etc.) and collaboration technologies
- Follow site survey forms, BOM, and Specification templates
- Organizational skills, ability to communicate to team members, ability to think and work independently, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, professional-level interaction with clients and colleagues, ability to lift 50+ lbs, and climb ladders.
- Verifiable and clean background, ability to pass a drug test, must have a valid drivers license.
Education, Experience, And Skills Requirements
- Detail-oriented and collaborative team player
- Exposure to AV/VTC solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read Bill Of Materials (BOM), construction & CAD drawings
- Ability to comprehend the signal flow of the audiovisual system schematics
- Familiarity with multimeters and other electronic test meters
- Audiovisual industry certification desired, but not required (InfoComm International CTS or CTS-I)
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.