AV Support Technician
New York , New York
Job Title: AV Support Technician
Location: New York, NY
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
The Audio Visual Support Technician is responsible for identifying, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with Audio/Visual (A/V), videoconferencing equipment, and video networks. Provide technical support and training to end-users regarding hardware and software. Install, test, certify, maintain and troubleshoot a wide range of video components, equipment and networks.
- Troubleshoots, and maintains A/V and Video products and equipment
- Support of desktop conferencing applications such as ZOOM, MS Teams and WebEx
- Support of Cisco WebEx systems
- Support of IPTV solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot, configure, and manage video endpoints, bridges, and other video infrastructure
- Familiar with a variety of the A/V field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution using trouble ticketing system
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
- Maintained and updated video endpoints and bridges
- Provide video endpoint management
- Monitors client conferences to ensure quality
- Schedule video conferences
- Diagnose and resolve Audio/Video issues
- Provide consulting and training on control interfaces and use of customer Audio/Video and VTC equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Education/Experience 2-4 Years Experience
- Experience in implementation and operation of software, hardware and related devices associated with A/V and Videoconferencing systems including:
- Cisco Video Conferencing Systems
- Cisco WebEx knowledge
- VoIP Solutions
- SIP Protocols
- IPTV Systems
- Direct work experience with working knowledge of videoconferencing and A/V systems
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.