AV Service Technician
Title: AV Service Technician
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints
• Preform preventative maintenance visits to help maintain a stable client base
• Clean various AV equipment including but not limited to: camera lenses, monitors and equipment fans.
• Ensure equipment delivery and associated responsibilities for assigned assignments
• Responsible for job documentation as needed
• Field installation of control programs (AMX / Crestron/Firmware) – upload and download capability
• Perform service tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner including but not limited to: pulling cable, installing connectors, mounting projects and hanging ceiling mounts
• Assist next level service technicians as needed
• Provide client training as needed
• Adhere to and understand OSHA standards for all phases of the job
• Setup and troubleshoot various video codec’s.
Other duties assigned as needed
Skills and Abilities
• Effectively communicate with employees, customers and colleagues
• Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner
• Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
• Basic computer knowledge
• Knowledge of basic signal flow for audio, video and control
• Ability to manage small to medium projects
• Ability to solder & crimp connectors
• Minor programming capability (AMX/Creston) – changes and troubleshooting
• Valid Driver’s License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets client's driving standards
Education and/or Experience
• Minimum of 2 – 4 years of audiovisual integration experience preferred
• Formal education in Electronics or related field preferred
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Preferred external training:
o Crestron Professional Installation
o Essentials of Crestron Programming Certification
o Exton AV Associate Certification
o InfoComm Quick Start to the AudioVisual Industry
o InfoComm CTS General Certification
o OSHA 10-Hour Construction Course
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!