AV Project Manager
Columbia, South Carolina
Job Title: AV Project Manager
Location: Columbia, SC
Experience with Creston, Extron, BIAMP, etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supervision of all personnel and activities on project site.
- Obtain and read all contract documents including, but not limited to: bid drawings and
- specifications, contract, project workbook, subcontractor scopes of work, and construction
- Acquire a thorough understanding of project requirements and objectives including, but not
- limited to: contractual, financial, technical, schedule, construction coordination, materials,
- personnel, and scope of work.
- Facilitate internal project kick-off meeting that includes key participants from sales, engineering, fabrication and installation.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.