Job Title: AV Programmer
Location: Tysons, VA
Active Secret Clearance
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, installation, configuration, integration programming and testing of complex videoconferencing and integrated audio/visual technologies (videoconferencing, control systems, displays, video walls and matrix systems, audio reinforcement systems, cameras, microphones, document cameras, streaming technologies, etc.) and A/V based collaboration technologies.
- Design, integration and configuration of audio/video systems with Crestron, AMX and Extron control systems.
- Conduct customer site surveys and provide sales engineering support, including collecting and recording detailed operational, functional and technical requirements, developing project scopes, and providing overall system costing for A/V projects.
- Design, integrate, test and troubleshoot various network and telecommunications systems including IP networks and ISDN networks.
- Understanding plans and specifications to identify the types and grades of materials and equipment needed to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of electrical plans, blueprint and drawings.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Develop complex AV control system programming and configuration of AMX, Crestron, and Extron control systems.
- Develop and conduct on-site user and administrative training for the installed integrated audio/visual systems.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and may meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information;
- Active DoD security clearance preferred, will consider if eligible to obtain a security clearance.
- Experience with IT and/or telecommunications projects.
- Certified Crestron and AMX Programmer preferred
- Demonstrated experience designing and installing Jupiter, Extron, Tandberg, Polycom, Crestron, Lutron, and corresponding hardware and software infrastructure.
- Familiarity with IT, telecommunications, A/V and electrical equipment including related materials and specifications.
- Strong knowledge of videoconferencing standards.
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Experience performing complex design/build and conceptual design practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Solid Microsoft Office Skills.
- Visio skills a must, AutoCAD a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screening after offer extended
- Must have a valid passport
- Experience in the installation, programming, troubleshooting AND engineering of videoconferencing and integrated A/V technologies vs years of Education matrix requirement:
- 5-7 years with a Bachelor's degree OR
- 3-5 years with Master's degree or higher.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and MUST be able to pass drug and background checks.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.