Job Title: Cable Puller
Location: Dallas, TX
Anistar Technologies partners with a number of frontline Civilian and DoD companies to help fulfill their technical labor needs. Anistar is looking for qualified candidates for a number of contract positions. Our client is a leading Audio Visual and information technology contractor with multiple locations throughout the US.
• A/V or Audio Visual installations in a new construction environment
• Perform all types of low voltage wiring/cable terminations
• Installation and integration of projectors, speakers, and microphones
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements/skills:
• 6+ months of hands on A/V or Audio Visual or low voltage installation experience
• Comprehension of wiring schematics and architectural drawings
• Commitment to work under pressure within specified deadlines
• New construction experience and owns safety equipment (Boots, Glasses, and Hardhat)
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.