Columbia, South Carolina
Job Title: AV Field Engineer
Location: Columbia, SC
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, installation, configuration, integration programming and testing of complex videoconferencing and integrated audio/visual technologies (videoconferencing, control systems, displays, video walls and matrix systems, audio reinforcement systems, cameras, microphones, document cameras, streaming technologies, etc.) and A/V based collaboration technologies.
- Design, integration and configuration of audio/video systems with Crestron, AMX and Extron control systems.
- Conduct customer site surveys and provide sales engineering support, including collecting and recording detailed operational, functional and technical requirements, developing project scopes, and providing overall system costing for A/V projects.
- Design, integrate, test and troubleshoot various network and telecommunications systems including IP networks and ISDN networks.
- Understanding plans and specifications to identify the types and grades of materials and equipment needed to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of electrical plans, blueprint and drawings.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Develop complex AV control system programming and configuration of AMX, Crestron, and Extron control systems.
- Develop and conduct on-site user and administrative training for the installed integrated audio/visual systems.