AV Design Engineer
Job Title: AV Design Engineer
Location: Tysons, VA
They should be able to Lead a complex AV Design on their own, with:
- 5+ years of experience
- Industry Certs, CTS-D preferred
- Eligible for a US Security Clearance with an Active Clearance preferred
- Work would need to be performed from our Tysons Office, Project Locations, with occasional remote work
- Development of Engineering Installation Design Packages of Electronic Security Systems, including the creation of Block Diagrams, Riser Diagrams, Mounting and Wiring Details in AutoCAD
- Create Project and Device schedules with the Engineering Installation Design Packages
- Create Cable, Device, and Performance Verification Test Plans
- Assist in the Bids and Proposals process to capture new work
- Participate in site surveys during all phases of projects.
- Participate in Pre-Installation Testing and Checkout (PITCO) processes including System programming, integration testing, and equipment build outs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (BS) such as Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with various customers, vendors and peers
- Ability to create product data take off for customer submittals.
- Ability to troubleshoot and remediate system issues
- Immediate knowledge of audio and video transport
- Immediate knowledge of network requirements and topology
- Immediate knowledge of classification isolation
- Immediate knowledge of video telecom systems and configuration
- Immediate knowledge of control protocols
- Developing knowledge of AMX, Crestron, Biamp, Extron, and Cisco SX Series codecs
- Ability to effectively work with AutoCAD
- Certain tools might be needed for the project.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.