Automotive Electrical Technician
Job Title: Automotive Electrical Technician
Location: Troy, MI
Roles and responsibilities include:
- On-site vehicle repair at an OEM customer's facility
- Install new vehicle wiring systems per OEM standards
- Repair and troubleshoot immobilizer and alarm systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with automotive electrical systems
- Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems
- Ability to work in confined vehicle spaces
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work standing or in a crouched position for extended periods
- Ability to distinguish subtle color variations
- Demonstrated knowledge of automotive systems from an advanced diagnostics perspective
- Ability to read and interpret a digital multimeter, OEM diagnostic scan tool and other automotive related diagnostic test equipment
- Additional ASE certifications • Master Auto Technician • Experience as a shop foreman or lead technician • Automotive electrical schematic development experience • Automotive Technical Assistance Center Experience Required Education: • Associates Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology, Auto Dealer/Aftermarket Certificate(s) or other related discipline.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.