Job Title: AutoCAD Drafter
Location: Phoenix, AZ
The CAD Drafter shall be responsible for providing complete and accurate packages containing comprehensive detailed installation, mounting and infrastructure drawings, architectural and MEP coordination drawings, diagrams, bulletins and sketches.
• Work directly with Voice & Data and Low Voltage design and systems engineers in a professional, cooperative and courteous manner.
• Help develop complete detailed mounting specifications, drawings and diagrams, architectural and MEP coordination and infrastructure specifications, diagrams, drawings, bulletin and sketches with instruction from engineering team.
• Be capable of working effectively, efficiently and independently without continuous, immediate and direct supervision.
• Be responsible for successfully completing assignments on time and within budget.
• Maintain complete and accurate project drawings, documentation and correspondence records.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
• Demonstrate effective planning, organizational and implementation skills which ensure the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
• Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
• Must have experience with BIM 360
• Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD drafting platforms and software.
• Experience with REVIT is a plus.
• Proficiency in the use of computers and general business and computing software including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat software.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!