Audio Visual Project Manager
Lowell , Arkansas
Job Title: Audio Visual Project Manager
Location: Lowell, AR
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of Integration, Design, and Project Engineering expertise to their partners. Having been around for over eighty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
- Manage daily operational tasks.
- Perform daily project management operations through all five phases of the project life cycle: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, and closeout.
- Develops budgets, and timelines, and ensures progress to plan and track critical project achievements.
- Ensure planned results are achieved on time and within budget.
- Responsible for hiring and assigning resources.
- Provide weekly and monthly financial forecasting and revenue projection reports.
- Provide logistical project support.
- Create and maintain project files.
- Manage project scheduling and billing.
- Manage the process of sourcing, evaluating, and estimating selected bid opportunities.
- Maintain a high standard of quality and professionalism.
- Manage, coordinate, and delegate activities through team resources.
- Oversee the day-to-day communication with customers
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders; customers, technicians, sales team, other departments, upper management, engineers, etc.
- Perform any other duties not specifically stated herein, but which your supervisor may assign.
- 3-6 years of AV project manager experience
- Documented experience in coordinating and acting as project oversight for large AV projects
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of clients, vendors and manufacturing partners.
- Experience in leading a crew of technicians, site supervision, construction environments, managing technical resources and technology roll-outs.
- Familiar with Extron product line
- Familiar with Crestron control systems
- Familiar with Biamp product line
- Familiar with Cisco/Polycom
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills; able to establish and lead positive working relations with large clients.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!