Audio Visual Onsite Engineer
Job Title: Audio Visual Onsite Engineer
Location: Omaha, NE
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering an exceptional level of Integration, Design, and Project Management expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry. We are looking for a Audio Visual Project Engineer, for a direct hire opportunity, who will hit the ground running, pay attention to detail, and work efficiently under minimal supervision. Duties and qualifications will include but are not limited to:
- Setup/breakdown of conference spaces to meet the customers event needs
- Perform preventative maintenance task to help maintain customer spaces including but not limited to: testing/repairing cables, testing/repairing various hardware components
- Clean various AV equipment including but not limited to: camera lenses, monitors and equipment fans.
- Responsible for job site documentation as needed
- Field installation of control programs (AMX / Crestron/Firmware) – upload and download capability
- Field service support of control programs (AMX / Crestron/etc.) – minor edits (could be with the aid of a programmer), compile, upload and download capability
- Field service support of networked devices (Routers, IP Protocols, etc.)
· 10+ years’ experience in the Audio/Visual industry with proven Project Management experience
· DMC or CTS Cert preferred
· Strong design experience with AutoCAD and EASE software
· Clearone and Biamp DSP programming
· Good verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
· Proven ability to manage and mentor small groups
· Ability to work independently
· Installer or Technician background is preferred
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!