Associate Structural Engineer
Job Title: Associate Structural Engineer
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degreed Structural engineer from an ABET accredited program with 2 to 5 years of experience after graduation. NCEES or other third party validation of ABET equivalency may be acceptable.
- Licensed Professional Engineer preferred but not a deal breaker. Should be able to obtain in the future.
- Ability to solve problems with persons inside and outside an organization to find mutually beneficial solutions.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple simultaneous projects and work activities in accordance with cost, schedule and technical baselines.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Tower design experience preferred.
- Tower climbing experience required or willingness to be trained to climb. Tower climbing is not required for AGL-0026. But will be an asset if willing to work on other work releases. System One employees are NOT required to climb while employed to System One.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES ON AGL-0026 WORK RELEASE
AGL-0026 UIS Tower Assessment involves assessing the tower for fall protection violations, checking plumb and twist, and a full assessment of the tower to determine what recommendation are required to improve it.
- Collaborate with field staff.
- Review reports provided by the field technicians. Revise reports as needed, make engineering recommendations on how to improve the towers.
- At the next stage of the work release, Tower analysis and retrofit design may be required using tnxTower software. Material takeoff for designs.
- Interact with team members in weekly meetings
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.