Perth Amboy, NJ
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Location: Perth Amboy, NJ
- Performs groundwater sampling via low-flow sampling method requiring the application of basic scientific principles and fundamental theories.
- Completion of field documentation such as activity hazard analysis (AHA) forms, project field reports, field notes, and chain-of-custody forms.
- Supervision of drillers and other subcontractors.
- Work with Project Managers, using interpersonal and organizational skills, to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Performs quality control inspection of field forms and laboratory invoices.
- Conducts LNAPL gauging and recovery related tasks.
- Assists with operation and maintenance tasks associated with leachate collection systems.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a science curriculum related to the assigned discipline and typically 0+ years of related work experience.
- Familiarity with software packages typically associated with the discipline is preferred.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to walk on uneven surfaces, bend, kneel, and climb.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- OSHA 40 HAZWOPER certification preferred
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.