Assistant Project Manager (Energy)
Monroe, New York
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager (Energy)
Location: Monroe, NY
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding project needs and goals
- Monitor project progress
- Follow up with PM and client regarding the completion or delay of project phases
- Support the coordination and management of projects.
- Review meeting minutes and follow up on action items
- Performing administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, create and maintain spreadsheets, etc.
- Maintain project documents and reports
- Complete any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Specialization in Renewable Energy is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or a similar role.
- Renewable Energy experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.