Assistant Project Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Position Overview: The Assistant Project Manager reports directly to the Project Manager or Senior Project Manager. Responsibilities are focused on safety, managing projects, estimating, billing, collections, and soliciting new business.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in estimating project scope and costs
- Manage projects with subcontractors
- Communicate with clients and subcontractors
- Attend and actively participate in project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings as requested or required
- Must have 5 years’ experience in a closely related structure cabling field
- Experience with ICT, TeleData, structured cabling systems construction
- Must have a desire and passion for excellent customer service
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Must have a working knowledge of computer software (G-Suite is preferred)
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.