Assistant Project Manager
Spring Valley, NY
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Location: Spring Valley, NY
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding project needs and goals
- Monitor project progress
- Follow up with PM and client regarding the completion or delay of project phases
- Support the coordination and management of projects.
- Review meeting minutes and follow up on action items
- Performing administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, create and maintain spreadsheets, etc.
- Maintain project documents and reports
- Complete any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner
- Will be required to work from a client location in the New York City area
- Must be fully vaccinated
- A Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Engineering in general is preferred but not required
- 1-5 years of experience in project management or a similar role; Recent grads are encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience with either Electric or Gas distribution experience to support our clients Project Managers is a PLUS
- Any Renewable Energy experience is a huge PLUS and strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.