Raleigh, North Carolina
Job Title: Architect PM
Location: Raleigh, NC
Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in an architectural design firm managing and coordinating production of construction documents for multi-family and commercial projects. NCARB certification and NC license preferred, or on track for registration within the next 2 years. Construction administration experience and some travel required. Revit and AutoCAD proficiency is a plus. Knowledge of building codes and a strong command of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook) also required.
- Responsible for design and project management of projects from planning thru final working drawings and construction completion, including meetings with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Ensures architectural design work is completed on time and adheres to the established office specifications and standards.
- Coordinates work with in-house architects and designers for production of construction documents and specifications
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently and have strong organizational and communication skill.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain professional appearance and manner.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.