Miami Gardens, Florida
Title: Apprentice Level Electrician
Location: Miami Gardens FL
Start: Oct. 21
Scope of work: Running ½ to ¾ inch EMT for cabling project. Pulling, routing, installing and terminating structured cabling infrastructure in a UPS Distribution Center
- Safety – First project
- Need to be able to work on Lifts up to 40ft
- Lift/ Fall Certified (must be complete prior to starting)
- Able to lift 50 lbs daily
- Up and down a ladder everyday
Full PPE needed. Hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe boots
- Must be able to do closet work.
- Able to Bend Conduit as needed (90’s, 45’s, 3 and 4 point saddles..)
- Working in new construction and existing construction
- Assis with pulling and routing CAT6a cable in existing structure commercial environment
- Installing Wireless Access points in existing structure commercial environment
- Terminating data jacks
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Must be comfortable working off lifts (scissor and boom lifts)
- 1-3 yr apprentice
- Ownership of basic tools: wire strippers, Wire cutters, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards.
- Be able to work 7am Mon-Friday. Attendance is key
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!