Title: Apprentice Electricians (2)
Location: Aurora CO (Buckley AFB)
Clearance Required: NO
Duration: Projected end date is March 2022
Phone interview then face to face
Start Time/Shifts Mon – Thursday / 2pm – Midnight
Start: Monday Oct. 18
Tools Needed: Basic Electrical hand tools (strippers, cutters, screw drivers..)
PPE: Hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses, work boots, with facemask
Scope of Work:
- Help run heavy amounts of Conduit
- Upgrades to Power / Lighting,
- Pulling wire, running cable on cable tray
- Rough and trim as needed
- Electricians need to have 1-3 years of commercial experience.
- Strong work ethic, able to follow direction of site lead.
- Must be comfortable working outside in freezing temps during winter.
- Perform trenching & excavating duties.
- Saw, drill, cut, & grind as directed.
- Assist in pulling wire or rough in and staging material.
- Install boxes and mc cable.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Must possess working knowledge of National Electrical Codes.
- Perform all clean up tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently after given job details.
- Basic Hand tools (screw drivers, snips, wire strippers, pliers, etc)
- Full PPE (hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses, work boots, etc)
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Contact: Anistar Technologies