Job Title: Apprentice Electricians
Location: Chino, CA
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the electrical industry, offering a professional level of electrical expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Commercial tenant improvement projects.
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot various electrical issues
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Willing to learn Low Voltage Cabling
- Previous experience as an electrician
- TDLR Card
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to travel for short and long term projects.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.