Apprentice Cable Technician
Raleigh, North Carolina
Job Title: Apprentice Cable Technician
Location: Raleigh, NC
The apprentice level folks will have 0-1 years of experience, will have OSHA 10 and will have Aerial Lift certification. I’m looking for folks that we can train. They will have a good attitude, great work ethic, reliable transportation and be willing to show up every day and do what they are requested and responsible for doing.
Assists in the installation of various cables that include but are not limited to: twisted pair cable, coax, power limited tray cable, stranded cable, solid conductor low voltage cable, CAT-6, CAT-5, single mode fiber optical cable & multi-mode fiber optical cable. Cable installation includes placement, termination, testing, labeling & documentation.
- Assist in the installation of cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-hooks or D-rings).
- Assist in the installation, termination and testing of horizontal, backbone & other cables.
- Assist in the dressing & routing of cable into telecom closets, modular furniture & other work area outlets.
- Assist in the build out of telecom & equipment rooms.
- Assist in the Fire-stopping of various types of cable penetrations.
- Understands, adheres to, & promotes Environmental, Health & Safety policies.
May have 0 to 2 years of experience in installation of cabling & electronic devices associated with:
- Telecom Systems, TCP/IP Networks, CCTV Security, Access control & Wireless Solutions.
- Must have ability to install, terminate & test low voltage cables & fiber optical cables (to include twisted pair cable, coax, power limited tray cable, stranded & solid conductor low voltage cable, single mode & multi-mode fiber optical cables).
- Must possess:
o Valid driver’s license with clean driving record, clear criminal background, and able to pass a drug test.
o A High School Diploma or equivalent. (Vocational/Technical/Business School strongly preferred.)
o Strong mechanical aptitude
o Ability to follow written & verbal instructions.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.