Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Title: Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Location: Orlando FL
Duration: 6m to hire
Start Date: July 19
Summary: Prepares, records, verifies, analyzes and reports accounts receivable transactions, and posts customer payments on a timely basis. Maintains and reconciles accounts receivable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports. May provide a variety of credit and collection functions.
Job Skills Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize
- Flexible, adaptable, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Very adaptable – responds effectively to changes in situation or information; ability to influence others and build consensus using good written and verbal communication skills
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!