St. Petersburg, Florida
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Clearwater, FL
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
• Supervises staff of up to 3 which included Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, Payroll and Credit/Collections
• Prepares and files Sales & Use Tax Returns for multiple states.
• Daily review of Daily Cash Position (LOC) and Purchase Journals
• As needed approval of credit applications and employee loan requests
• Weekly approval of Payroll and Temp Agency Invoices
• Preparation and entry of Executive Payroll journal entries
• Update and maintain schedule of Property, Plant & Equipment, along with depreciation schedules. Ongoing maintenance of payroll and other Excel spreadsheets
• Preparation of monthly sales commission reports
• Preparation of monthly WIP and backlog reports.
• Review and approve monthly AIA billing.
• Review out-of-state sales for client
• Ad hoc reports
• Other tasks as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field
• 3+ years’ experience working in construction accounting or finance.
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel
• Previous experience with QuickBooks in construction environment
• Solid understanding of GAAP
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
About Us At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies