Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Title: Accounting/Billing Administrator
Location: Charlotte, NC
Accounting/Billing Administrators report to an Office Manager and assist in achieving the goals and objectives set forth by their divisional leadership. They are responsible for performing the duties and functions assigned to them in accordance with the existing company policies and procedures. An Accounting/Billing Administrator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer telephones, direct calls to proper personnel, take and forward messages, answer routine questions and follow-up on routine requests.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of their business, and conduct visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain internal filing systems.
- Prepare weekly payroll and send any necessary reports/forms to HR and payroll.
- Order supplies.
- Assist Office Manager with phone assignments, additions, and corrections for technology equipment, and maintain spreadsheet.
- Purchase orders for service, if applicable.
- Clear job, g/l expense, and/or work order invoices as needed.
- Review completed pay apps; send pay apps to GC or enter in GC portal.
- Prepare tax statements for jobs that require it for billing purposes.
- Prepare job supplier waivers if required on project and send to contractors for billing purposes.
- Prepare, archive, and transmit documents and reports including but not limited to:
- General correspondence.
- Weekly Vehicle Usage Report.
- Monthly Vehicle Assignment Report.
- Position Requirements:
Education: High School Graduate or holder of G.E.D. Notary Public preferred, but not required.
Experience: 2 years of Accounting experience or equivalent Watson training is preferred to ensure all aspects of position are performed efficiently and productively while operating in accordance with policies and procedures of the company
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.