Job Title: Account Manager/Program Manager
Location: Arlington, VA
- Oversee the day-to-day account management, including regular client interactions about the status of the account, status of account-related action items and mitigations, and status of the overall account budget and burn rate according to pre-determined categories.
- Provide strategic direction and, as required, direct guidance to Operations Managers and their subordinates to manage activities and emerging issues that occur during the 24/7 shift cadence, including physical security, safety, and business continuity events.
- Serve as the senior Allied representative for any escalations related to breaking events or the team’s implementation of approved policies and procedures. Use professional judgement to determine those escalations that require client awareness and/or engagement.
- Provide necessary oversight to ensure initial crisis management functions are undertaken in response to breaking events and appropriately handed over to regional crisis leads and other stakeholders for incident escalation and response.
- Serve as line manager to Shift Operations Managers and expert team leads, and skip-level manager to their subordinates.
- Ensure appropriate staffing coverage and alignment of responsibilities across shifts and expert teams.
- Ensure day-to-day management of personnel on the account, including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, and performance support.
- Ensure onboarding, training and continuous learning, and performance support-related programs, projects, and tasks, are appropriately carried out.
- Work within Allied structures to help personnel across teams reach their performance potential in assigned roles and meet broader professional development goals.
- Manage performance- or behavior-related staff concerns and issues as required within the hierarchical structure and in accordance with company policies.
Strategic Vision and Continuous Improvement
- Serve as a senior-level contributor to strategic discussions about the direction of the global program and programmatic evolutions that expand and improve GSOC services and customer experience.
- Oversee staff contributions to the development and/or maintenance of policies and procedures impacting GSOC efficacy.
- Ensure operational implementation of technology and process changes in accordance with approved change management plans.
- Monitor and track metrics and key performance indicators for biweekly and quarterly review as required by the client contract.
- Oversee scheduling to ensure all critical posts are filled and billed in accordance to the work order.
- Conduct final invoice review and correct errors prior to invoice submission.
- Contribute to substantive discussions with client about unexpected budgetary needs and future budget requirements.
- Ensure all required reporting and contractual compliance requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) years’ experience managing a dynamic, large-scale contract involving multiple personnel within their direct or indirect purview and/or a significant budget.
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a direct manager-of-record across multiple levels of organizational hierarchy, to include mid-level managers.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, to include briefing senior client representatives and editing final products for business leader and customer consumption.
- Experience gathering and analyzing data or managing individuals performing such functions to create metrics that support positive change and continuous improvement recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to plan for and effectively manage change involving processes, policies, and/or technology.
- Proven ability to successfully and positively manage conflict within and across cross-functional teams.
- Proven confidence and effectiveness managing high-intensity, dynamic situations.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and reprioritize according to situation or client expectations.
- Professional judgement to escalate issues to client with a solutions-oriented mindset and presentation.
- Demonstrated comfort with technology, with ability to quickly navigate and oversee the use of multiple systems and applications.
Preferred Qualifications (In addition or in lieu of related Basic Qualifications)
- Master’s degree and/or professional certifications related to crisis management, project management, business continuity, Lean/Six Sigma principles, or in related fields.
- Eight (8) or more years’ experience managing a large-scale contract involving at multiple personnel within their direct or indirect purview and/or a multi-million dollar budget.
- Demonstrated effectiveness and driver of excellence as manager-of-record to diverse, cross-functional teams that includes direct, simultaneous oversight of at least 10 subordinates.
- Demonstrated experience and proven abilities to oversee the management of cross-functional teams in high-intensity, high-pressure environments or situations.
- Noteworthy emotional intelligence, as demonstrated through leadership and management skills and activities, such as mentoring and/or proactively identifying customer needs before they are articulated or articulable.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.