Access Control Technician
Title: Access Control Technician
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Contract to possible hire
Scope of Work: Installing, Servicing and Troubleshooting Security Systems within a medical environment.
- Looking for Level I Access Control / CCTV technician (2+ years of experience) who has experience installing major brand access control or CCTV systems and IP camera systems (Lenel, Software House, S2)
- Needs to be able to work independently
- Read blue prints and schematics
- Must be ok with getting to work daily
- Experience with (AMAG, GE Security, Casi, Honeywell and IDenticard) is a plus.
- Experience with cable routing, Strikes, Card Readers, Mag Locks, DPS etc
- Fire stop various types of cable and security penetrations
- Possess working knowledge of ANSI/TIA/EIA cabling standards and National Electric Code
- 7am start with possible OT
Tools / PPE:
Basic technician hand tools, drill, hammer drill, etc. Need full PPE some job sites will be new construction other will be existing.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!