Access Control Project Manager
Lowell , Arkansas
Job Title: Access Control Project Manager
Location: Lowell, AR
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of Integration, Design, and Project Engineering expertise to their partners. Having been around for over eighty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
- Manage daily operational tasks
- Provide logistical project support
- Create and maintain project files
- Manage project scheduling
- Manage project billings
- Manage the process of sourcing, evaluating and estimating selected bid opportunities
- Maintain a high standard of quality and professionalism.
- Manage & delegate through team resources
- Perform any other duties not specifically stated herein, but which your supervisor may assign
- Adhere to all required project safety requirements as set forth by the Company and OSHA
- 5+ years’ experience in physical security industry as technician/engineer/manager
- Ability to estimate access control & CCTV projects with little supervision
- Review architectural and engineering drawings to coordinate all physical security installation.
- To be successful, the individual in this role must leverage a background working in the physical security space and apply expertise in related hands-on skills as well as project/program management and communication.
- Has experience managing projects as a PM or Field Manager
- Manufacturer certifications preferred (not required)
- High energy, driven personality
- Excellent communication skills verbal & written
- Customer Service skills
- Experience with Microsoft products
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!