A/V Project Engineer
Job Title: Audio-Visual Project Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ (Hybrid work schedule available)
Our client is a major player in the Audio/Visual Industry with a national focus to provide design, engineering, installation and maintenance services commercial and government clients.
The Audio-Visual Project Engineer works with our sales team and project managers to take complex Audio-visual systems from start to completion and client acceptance. These systems include, conference/board rooms, conference halls, sound and projection systems, Video Tele-Conferencing (VTC) systems, etc. Using AutoCAD and cable data programs, design audio, video, control, LAN and communications systems. The design process includes equipment and technology research and coordination with vendors. The AV Project Engineer will be assisting with final system testing and client training.
- Development of designs that meet end-client functional and budgetary requirements.
- Creating functional and connection-level drawings/design for video, audio, control, LAN and communications subsystems, including preparation of AutoCAD drawings and documentation. Experience specifying projectors, screens and room design.
- Address technical or logistical impediments to delivering scope of work
- Test audio DSP or video processing systems software required for system functionality
- Meet with current/prospective vendors to help evaluate products
- Deliver weekly project updates for Project Manager
- Responsible for assisting the Project Manager in monitoring project budget and securing the necessary personnel for installation
- Test integrated systems and perform troubleshooting when needed
- Provide engineering and DSP system programming support to project installation team when needed
- Support Project Manager in project hand-off to the installation team when needed
- Provide Project Manager documented test results from system testing and commissioning
- Review project designs created by internal and external resources and submit to CAD department
- System and equipment configuration, customer training and ongoing system’s service.
• CTS, CTS-I, SBE, DMC, DMC-D, DMC-E or CTS-D certification.
• 5+ years of Audio Visual infrastructure design and integration experience.
• Familiarity with Crestron, Extron, Tandberg and AMX control systems.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, and database programs.
• Audio-Visual systems deployment experience including integration, commissioning and end user training.
• Knowledge of Audio-Visual equipment manufactured by Christie, Cisco, Tandberg, Extron Biamp, ClearOne etc.
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings (architectural, mechanical, and electrical systems ) and related documentation.
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to manage strict timelines and multiple installation teams in order to meet deadlines.
• Ability to interact with field personnel, management and customers.
• Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Professional certifications (CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I, CEDIA) are a plus.
• B.S, A.S. in Electronic Technologies or a related field.
• Some travel in the Denver area is required
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!