Job Title: Audio Visual Technician
Location: Aurora, CO
Anistar is seeking an experienced Audio Visual Technicians to work in crews for installation, termination, and testing of various types of audio visual cable and hardware.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Crimp, solder, wire pull, label, terminate, and other technical tasks associated with A/V systems.
- Understand and interpret signal flow
- Troubleshoot and repair newly installed and existing custom AV and multimedia systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve control system programming issues
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints.
- Install microphones, screens and check for simple functionality.
- Load and test control code
- Configure basic control systems (I.E. Extron, MediaLink, and Extron Touchlink).
- Test audio systems
- Responsible for accurate documentation of field conditions at the end of the project.
- Make appropriate “red line” changes to system drawings as required.
- Must have strong computer skills related to the Audio-Visual industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to think and work independently and meet necessary deadlines.
- Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary.
- PC proficient – Must know problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Be able to regularly climb and work from ladders up to heights of 35 feet; lifting equipment, tools and materials and loading and unloading equipment weighing a minimum of 75 pounds.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!