A/V Field Engineer
Job Title: Audio Visual Field Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced audio visual field engineer for our client’s office in Phoenix, AZ. Our client is one of the leading Audio Visual/Technology integrators in the United States.
- Engineer and operate most types of AV systems and equipment
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems in a senior service support role
- Create and comprehend advanced system drawings, specifications and technical manuals
- Program and configure AV equipment such as media control systems (AMX/Crestron), DSPs, matrix mixers and switchers, codecs (Tandberg/Polycom)
- Configure IP addressable devices such as routers, switches, servers
- Contribute on projects from initial estimating phase through final inspections and commissioning
- Be willing to work both “in house” and in the field when required
- Competent with Windows based software such as MS Office and Project
- Interact with clients in a professional, customer service orientated manner
Some travel required.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- 5 years or more of previous employment in an engineering or technical position with an AV integration firm, preferably with design and installation related responsibilities
- Hold an ICIA certification as a Certified Technology Specialist (CTS, CTS-D) or higher, or a NSCA-EST Level One certification
- Hold current technical certifications from several major AV equipment manufacturers, such as Crestron, Extron, Clear One, AMX or similar firms
- Possess a college degree in a technology related field (may substitute four more years of AV work experience in lieu of a college degree)
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!